среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

advantage advertising online




Jesus, this week Iapos;m doomed to get no sleep apparently. And when I do, its broken up into three or four hour naps that hopefully add up to enough hours. X_x

So last Sunday I came out to my mom. It was very uneventful. I told her, and she said she already knew. I kinda think she just suspected and was waiting for confirmation, though, because thatapos;s usually how she works. Then we had a three minute talk about it and moved on. She tried to say that if I met a really special guy that I would go for him, but I set her straight. I didnapos;t date guys because they were special. I dated them because I was confused and lonely and horny and didnapos;t realize the difference between a good friendship and attraction. So I told her no, no I wouldnapos;t, and we dropped the subject. She hasnapos;t brought it up since and neither have I, cause thereapos;s really nothing else to say about it.

Its kind of weird being a lesbian that doesnapos;t feed on drama :P I feel like a freak sometimes.

I donapos;t know why people on my dl commapos;s have stopped posting links to Fringe, but it pisses me off a little. I guess its okay, though, cause now Andrew comes over and we watch Dexter instead, which is way better. Still, we wanted to see what happened with the huge metal suppository bomb :P
advantage advertising online, advantage advertising magazine, advantage advertising lewiston, advantage advertising internet, advantage advertising disadvantage online.



Комментариев нет: