пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cleanscreen




I heard this today during my spin class at the gym from my cycling teacher. Wow--what a powerful statement It took my breath away by the profound meaning and effect it had on me. I found that I started to breathe more during class; it became faster and harder as I began to push myself harder and harder Suddenly, I was out of breath and I began sucking wind, becoming breathless. One breath away from who I want to be is more athletic and fit. I found myself thinking...you can apply this statement to all aspects of life. I started to think how simple yet powerful this statement was. I then started to think of MonaVie and Team Summit, and how we all one breath away from who we want to be.



A lot of us want extra money, we want options, we want status, we want to help people, we want to be the difference, and we all want to win and be achievers on this team. We all have our reasons, dreams and visions whom we want to be. We all have obstacles (aka, "Obstacles"), we need to breath through, one breath at a time. It dawned on me--sometimes I stop breathing because I have doubt, self-fear, lack of confidence that I can't become who I want to be. If I can unblock my breath from those factors, clear the passages in which air travels through my body by simply breathing one breath at a time, I too can become the person I want to be. I know this might sound silly, but it really resonated with me. I know there are others out there who struggle with similar or related inner battles that prevent them from becoming who they want to be. Some of our airways might be so clogged and some of us might experience such intense inner battles that cause air blockages similar to the symptoms one may have if they have asthma. Are you getting the air you need to be who you want to be? Are you cutting yourself short? Are you just getting enough air to survive?



There are so many train wrecks happening in the world, and people are really starting to get affected by them. Maybe we all just stop breathing on one level or another. Are your air passages so clogged up that you can't breathe? I ask you to look inside yourself as I did when I heard this statement. It's really simple if you break it down. Frankly, breathing comes naturally to the body. It is a natural function that requires no thought, feeling, emotion, or big boost of confidence. It happens on its own and is automatic. What if you could try to breathe one breath at a time...and focus on that during times of struggle, and self-doubt while you are building your MonaVie team? What could happen, what would change, where would you be? Who would you become? You have the chance to be who you want to be one breath at a time. Think about it, and apply it. It may lead you to who you want to be



Karla Wade
Santa Cruz, CA








cleanscreen, cleanscapes toronto, cleanscapes seattle, cleanscapes, cleanscape providence.



Комментариев нет: