воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

ella guevarra




Okay, today was not so bad.

i got my homecoming dress today and iapos;m madly in love with it.
it was from dillards, meaning someone else probably has it too, but god damnit it looks good on me and iapos;m gonna wear it better.
iapos;ll show you what you left, wink wink nudge nudge.
oh and i bought three other dresses to wear casually. Yay

bought me some makeup too, including concealer to hide my nice "new" scar on my face.
it all started in february too, if you remember those days.
i hate the stress pimple :(.

buzapos;s crab-fest was today. I love blue crabs when theyapos;re fried, you can eat ALL OF IT.
but i think i ruined everyone elseapos;s dinner by washing my hands in the crab sink.
uh.
lol.

the lightning lost. If my other two teams lose iapos;m taking it as an omen. Of what? i donapos;t know.

I JUST FOUND OUT WEapos;RE GETTING A REAL PIANO YAAAAAAAAAAY.
my grandmother that i never knewapos;s piano thatapos;s at my aunt michaeleapos;s house will be moved here.
my aunt doesnapos;t want it anymore and she figured sheapos;d give it to us.
itapos;s an oldie but i love love love that thing. Iapos;ve always wanted it.
yessss.


on to more heavy things:
i really am going to try and be happier.
iapos;m still not ready to move on,
i donapos;t know if iapos;ll ever FULLY move on for reasons i might disclose when iapos;m sure that the whole world wonapos;t judge me,
but i wonapos;t be beating myself up inside everyday about it, and school, and anniversaries, and lifeapos;s general fucked-uppedness.

itapos;s a long way to the top, regardless or not if i want to rock and roll, but i will not be alone for the climb.

- helen.

ella guevarra, ella guito, ella hace todo por seducirme.



Комментариев нет: