понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

alteration costs




I had a good weekend. Lots of exercise and some retail therepy.

Friday night R and I did not go out because I had to get up early on Saturday.

Saturday I woke up too damn early to take a bus out to Seward Park for the American Diabetes Assoc 5K walk. Except for it being really early in the morning and wicked cold, it was still a nice walk. Sweard Park is a little penninsula and 3/4 of it is surrounded by water. The walking path is right along the waterapos;s edge and it made for pretty views of the early morning.

After the walk I went home for about an hour and R picked me up to go for more walking. Went out to Woodinville and walked on the Burke-Gilman trail out to to the wine country. Had dinner and Red Hook brewery and walked back. Saw salmon jumping in the creek, a big hawk being chased by some crows, cows, horses, and a huge crane flying which almost crapped on us. Seeing nature in a mostly urban area is cool.

That was about 2 miles each way and adding the 5K from earlier in the morning I think did enough exercise. So we went home for some TV and called it an early night around 9:30pm. I went to bed immediately and it was good.

Sunday I slept in too late to go to church. Oops Decided to go out to Northgate. I bought some new jeans and had sushi for lunch. I also got my hair cut. The hairdresser went a little shaggy and hipster with my layering, but it looks ok. I think Iapos;ll like it more with about 1-2 months of growth. It should be near perfect when I go on my trip in December.

After getting back home I watched a couple bad comedies and went to bed early again.

That was my weekend. Yay

constar, alteration costs.



Комментариев нет: